TICKETS SELLING QUICKLY!
Click on the image to direct you to iTICKET
Join us for an entertaining evening of Masquerading, Music & Marvellous Musings to raise awareness for Women’s Cancers. All funds will go towards the Foundation's mission to educate and raise awareness of the five cancers.
- Guest speech by New Zealand’s much loved recording artist and television presenter, Anika Moa
- Renowned radio/television presenter and sports writer Peter Williams as MC
- Q&A with our inspiring ‘Women of Teal’ Ambassadors
- Pre-dinner drinks
- A sumptuous three course meal designed by Wallace Mua
- Premium New Zealand wine and beer
- A charity auction
- Live entertainment
Date: Saturday 21 March 2020
Time: 6pm - 12am
Venue: Hilton Hotel | 147 Queen Street | Auckland
Attire: Masquerade | Black Tie | Formal Evening Wear
Guests are encouraged to include some TEAL,
the official colour of the NZGCF, into their wardrobe for the night
Loving mother of four with a passion for adult and bubbas music, tv and radio.
Legendary radio host, television presenter, and sports writer.
| WALLACE MUA
Menu Designed by
Sumptuous three course meal designed by rising culinary star Wallace Mua, the Executive Chef at FISH, but with prior experience in Paris and Marseille.
SUIT HIRE | MASKS | MAKEUP | HAIR | ACCOMMODATION
Frank Casey Newmarket have come on board with a 10% donation from every suit hired for the ball to our charity.
Please support those who support us. Just let them know you are attending the NZGCF Masquerade Ball.
Buy an authentic Italian mask from our fabulous supplier.
Italy Mask are kindly donating 10% of the purchase price to NZGCF.
For Free Shipping and to receive the discount please quote the following code: NZGCF2019
PAINTED MASQUERADE MASKS, MAKEUP, HAIR & BODY ART!
The Magic Brush are kindly donating 15% from the purchase price to NZGCF when customers mention they are attending the 'For the Love of Women' Masquerade Ball!
They offer painted masquerade masks, makeup, hair & body art!
Make a booking OR phone 0800 358 500 for more information.
The Hilton have offered a 15% discount off their best available rate for those who would like to make a night of it! (NOTE. rates will change depending on occupancy)
- Cancellation Policy: Rooms cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will incur a 1 night cancellation fee
- Reservations to be made via: http://group.hilton.com/Social-Event.
- Upon booking accommodation guests will be required to provide a credit card as a guarantee and pay on departure directly to the hotel
- All room types will be available via the POG (Subject to availability)
THANK YOU FOR THE GENEROUS SUPPORT WE HAVE
RECEIVED FROM OUR KEY SPONSORS